Motivation, perspiration and inspiration only go so far if you don’t know what you’re doing…
Learn to connect directly how your training efforts will lead to greater performance on the field, mat, ice, track or court. Flexibility, Stability, Balance, Strength, Speed, Agility…we can do it all, if you need it. Our training programs are built for your needs, not our ego.
If you do not assess, the best you can do is guess.
Clients do not pay us to guess when it comes to their health and performance. Utilizing the most comprehensive evaluation systems of movement, performance and strength, the ONE Training System can pinpoint specific deficiencies that are holding you back from being your best.
Each client begins by doing an Initial Evaluation, which includes Movement Screening and Functional Evaluation, Goals and Background consultation, Body Composition and Performance Testing (when applicable) and an Individualized Training Program.
Upon completing your Initial Evaluation,
Follow-Up Training Sessions can be done in one of the following formats based on availability:
- One-on-One Training – This option is self-explanatory and involves the 100% attention of the trainer working only with you for either 30 or 60 minutes on a regular basis
- One-on-One Coaching – For clients who can work independently following a program designed specifically for their needs, with follow up check-in sessions done periodically as needed
- Virtual Training – Coaching or training services done via Zoom
- Semi-Private/Small Group Training – For clients who have the ability to train with more independence, Semi-Private sessions allow you to lower training costs by sharing your session time with other clients. Each client is still given an individualized program to follow under the supervision of the trainer for one hour.
- Group/Team Training – Teams and organizations of 12 or more with a common goal and similar backgrounds can train together in Team Training sessions that are supervised by the trainer implementing a program built on the ability, needs and goals of the group.
Team sessions can be arranged at either a flat rate per session that the organization or team pays for or payment can be taken by ONE Human Performance from the individuals directly as long as the minimum attendance is met. Team Training sessions are done at the team/group’s site.
One-on-One and Semi-Private sessions are performed at Advanced Baseball & Softball Center located at 315 Fairfield Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004. Please click here for directions.